[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2905233 ] CTRL+W does not close child windows

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 28 08:26:01 MST 2009

Bugs item #2905233, was opened at 2009-11-28 07:39
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2905233&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Window related
>Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
I am currently running BibleTimesvnr1938 on OpenSuse 11.1.

CTRL+W does not close child windows. However, CTRL+ALT+W does work and closes all windows