[bt-devel] Vertical, Horizontal, Cascade bug fixed

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Nov 24 07:33:20 MST 2009

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Gary Holmlund wrote:

> Martin,
>
> I fixed the bug related to vertical, horizontal, or cascade modes. I
> looked back into svn revisions. The issue has been there for 1.5 years.
>
> There is another bug I will look at tomorrow. If you have manual mode
> with maximized windows, then exit and restart, the windows may be drawn
> funny. I know what the problem is, but have not had time to work out the
> correct fix.

Now I found another funny problem. If I change to automatic horizontal
tiling (windows are wide), open two windows, quit, and start again,
there happen strange things. The main menu may be invisible, but if I
hover over a Bible keychooser the main menu becomes visible.  But if the
main toolbar is hidden with the View menu setting when I start, the main
menu will be visible, but the upper text window title bar is invisible,
and when I hover over the keychooser, it becomes visible.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland