[bt-devel] incorrect key normalization?

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Nov 23 13:25:28 MST 2009

Hi Troy, hi Sword developers,

I just noticed through a bug report a surprising feature of Sword.

martin at workstation:/home/dev/sword/examples/cmdline$ ./lookup KJV "Gen 2:0"
==Raw=Entry===============
Genesis 1:31:

It normalizes Gen 2:0 to Gen 1:31. Is that the desired behaviour? It seems to
me that Gen 2:1 would be more intuitive here, given that it can contain pre-
chapter material.

What do you think?

Regards, mg

--

Bauplan des Lebens - längst im Gen entdeckt!
Die Wissenschaft ist stolz: Sie hat's gecheckt.

Wolf Rahn