[bt-devel] handling bug reports

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Mon Nov 23 12:22:07 MST 2009

Daniel,

on one hand this sounds like a great idea to me, and I want to encourage you
to test BibleTime thoroughly.

On the other hand, I would like to focus on getting bugs *solved*. That is not
neccessarily a contradiction, but I'm afraid we couldn't handle 2 or more new
bugs per day at this time.

I also want to encourage you to work towards a new homepage for BibleTime.
This is also very important.

mg