[bt-devel] handling bug reports

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:23:25 MST 2009

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Thomas Abthorpe
<thomas at stthomasanglican.org> wrote:
> Part two, is something that may take a little longer. I want to parse the
> assigned bugs, and then send a nag-mail to the responsible developer, and
> along the same vein, parse the un-assigned and send to the developers list,
> so we have a reminder of open bugs.

On that note...
Is there any chance we can unsubscribe bt-devel from following every
blessed bug change?  If people would like to assign me a bug dealing
with the Mac or Windows builds, I'll be more than happy to deal with
it, but I get sick of just hitting "Mark as Read" every single time a
bug is submitted/commented/closed/etc.

> My $.002 (USD)

2/10 of a cent? Your $.02 (USD) is worth at least full value. :)

--Greg