[bt-devel] Text window header added

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Nov 23 07:37:52 MST 2009

A new exciting feature has arrived. It needs testing, of course,
although I've already done it quite extensively. At the moment headers
are added to dictionary, Bible and commentary windows.

It has always been possible to hide/show the text window toolbars with
RMB menu on top of the toolbars. I added names to toolbars so that it's
a bit easier now. What do you say, would it be good to add a View
submenu "Text windows" which would have some or all of those show/hide
options affecting all windows? Do this feature render the old chooser
buttons needless - should they be abandoned altogether?

Please comment the usability and looks, too. And the English UI strings.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland