[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2901964 ] Update in ubuntu repository

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 22 15:07:57 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #2901964, was opened at 2009-11-21 21:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by thureos
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2901964&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: General
Group: BibleTime 2.x

Initial Comment:
Can you make a .deb installer or update the version in ubuntu's repositories, Im using mint and im struggling with the installation. My mail is wces77 at gmail.com. Im in the translator's team for spanish.

Comment By: Luis Barron (thureos)