[bt-devel] menu font size in BT

Kim Blewett kim_blewett at sil.org
Sun Nov 22 04:56:46 MST 2009

Hi all,

I am working on a Xubuntu-based custom distro for low-powered computers,
including the OLPC XO-1, which has a small but very high-resolution screen.

The menus and other base text in BT look extremely tiny. I can enlarge
the fonts for any installed texts, but I can't find a setting for the
menu text size. Is there such a thing, please?

I have BT 2.4 installed from the Crosswire repo, with Xubuntu 9.10
Jaunty, and the version of libqt4 is v4.3. Is this enough info, or do
you need more from me?

This may be related to another problem which I'll describe in a second
email.

Many thanks in advance,
Kim Blewett
Computer consultant/trainer