[bt-devel] updating ui translations while building

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Fri Nov 20 15:18:08 MST 2009

The new automatic updating of qm files is a good thing, but
implementation is not yet working well. Updating is started after
linking but before installing. With my old machine it takes quite long
and what's more it does it every time even if it updated them just
minute ago. It means that after editing the code I have to wait every
time before I can start the app.

I would still be very happy if the make system had a "make bin-install"
target which would build and install only the binary and no icons, docs
or translations. While developing I'm mostly not interested about those.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland