[bt-devel] Committed English handbook pdf, r1829

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at stthomasanglican.org
Tue Nov 17 14:33:29 MST 2009

I have found some tools that made this task easy, and scriptable. Please
scrutinise it, and tell me what you think!

Do we want to bundle it with the software? If no, we can remove it before we
create the 2.4 tarball. If yes, obviously we let it be. I think there is
still more I can do to it, it is still a WIP. I have yet to establish what
the translated handbook pdfs may look like, so I want to spend more time
experimenting before I start including them.

Do we want to distribute the pdfs on the website?

Your brother in Christ

Thomas

--
Thomas Abthorpe