[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2898356 ] Windows Redraw Errors

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Nov 16 22:36:55 MST 2009

Bugs item #2898356, was opened at 2009-11-16 01:06
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gholmlund
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2898356&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Window related
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just downloaded and installed Bibletime2.4svnr1805 for Windows.

Opened it and was greeted with a window redrawing problem.  The screenshot is attached

Date: 2009-11-16 21:36

Message:
I found what looks like your picture by going to manual window arrangement
mode and enlarging the main BT window. I have fixed this problem (see
svn1823). If you agree that your problem is fixed I will close this.