[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-1819975 ] New parallel lexicon not showing if certain key was selected

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Nov 14 11:32:35 MST 2009

Bugs item #1819975, was opened at 2007-10-25 15:27
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mgruner
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=1819975&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: in progress

Initial Comment:
If I set a lexicon key and add a new parallel lexicon which also has that key the button for the module will be added but the module will not be shown.

Try for example Easton -> key "ABBA" -> add KJVD.

This is not a showstopper, maybe we can skip this for 1.6.5.

This happens also in KDE4 port, BTW.

Date: 2009-11-14 19:32

Message:
The current behaviour is that when adding a new module the window will jump
to the first entry that both have in common. I think that is reasonable
behaviour.

Comment By: Martin Gruner (mgruner)