[bt-devel] [Bibletime-translations] Looking for translations for the bibletime.desktop file

Thomas Abthorpe thomas at stthomasanglican.org
Thu Nov 12 11:37:53 MST 2009

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:37:12 +0200 (EET)
Eeli Kaikkonen <eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:

> And if you edit it, make sure you use utf8 encoding in your editor. All
> translators are welcome to send those short sentences here even without
> attachment.

Just bringing this back to the dev list.

My FreeBSD env favours iso-8859-1 over UTF-8 encodings, so I am just getting
more up to speed on some of this stuff.

Having done some investigating of other internationalised .desktop files,
many set

Encoding=UTF-8

Do you see some merit to setting that in our desktop file?

Thomas