[bt-devel] Fwd: patch for memory leaks

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Wed Nov 11 04:38:08 MST 2009

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009, Jaak Ristioja wrote:
> Some notes on that:
> 1) Use #include <QtAlgorithms> instead of <qalgorithms.h>
> 2) If present, the respective \bug Memory leaks! comments should also be
> removed.
>
> Jaak

Nothing else to add, but I only had a quick glance at the diff. However,
I don't recommend putting this in before the 2.4 release. It deletes
objects and in our recent history we have many examples of crashes after
changing pointer handling, no matter how innocent looking. I'd rather
leave in some old memory leaks than surprise users with new crashes.
After the release we can test it more freely.

  Yours,
	Eeli Kaikkonen (Mr.), Oulu, Finland