[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2895205 ] Cannot exit fullscreen mode

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 10 07:17:03 MST 2009

Bugs item #2895205, was opened at 2009-11-10 15:17
Message generated for change (Tracker Item Submitted) made by danielholmlund
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2895205&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Window related
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
I am running Bibletime svnr1767 on WindowsXP

After entering fullscreen mode I am unable to leave it.  Instead of F5 toggling between fullscreen and not fullscreen, it seems to only go to fullscreen.

Not even closing and reopening Bibletime help to get back into non-fullscreen mode.