[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2895194 ] Segmentation fault when clicking back button

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 10 06:53:53 MST 2009

Bugs item #2895194, was opened at 2009-11-10 13:53
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by lukeplant
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2895194&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I clicked the 'back' button on a bible display window a couple of times in rapid succession, faster than the window updated, and BibleTime  crashed.  Backtrace attached.

BibleTime has since crashed on me when just clicking the back button once, don't know if it's related.  I can reproduce this behaviour consistently by opening bibletime (it shows Mark 1:1 in a Bible window), click the verse 'down' arrow twice, then clicking back.

BibleTime version: 2.3
Sword version: 1.6.0

Date: 2009-11-10 13:53

Message:
I've just tried with svn version, and have not yet been able to reproduce.