[bt-devel] [bibletime-cvs] SF.net SVN: bibletime:[1765] trunk/bibletime/src/frontend/keychooser/ versekeychooser

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:00:01 MST 2009

Martin Gruner wrote:
> Hi Gary,
>
> BibleTime does not crash on navigating, that's great!
> I just tested, if I open the WLC in Maleachi 4:1 and navigate to the next
> verse, it will jump to Chronicles (next book). This might be caused by using a
> VerseKey somewhere which is not bound to the module (WLC), because Mal 4
> requires correct alternative versification support. Not sure if it worked
> before...
>
> mg

Martin,

I tested a couple of older version back to BT 2.0. They all have the
same trouble with WLC. For me when at Malechi 4:1 and hitting next
verse, it does not change it. So, it looks like an old problem.

The problem appears to be in CSwordVerseKey::next in the 15 lines after
"case UseVerse:". There is logic for skipping over headings, but I don't
understand this code. Perhaps you or Eeli do?

Gary