[bt-devel] How to configure BT with CMake in Windows?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Tue Nov 3 07:30:44 MST 2009

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> I'm now configuring BibleTime but CMake doesn't seem to find SWORD. How
> do I configure it? I configured the paths manually, but it doesn't
> work...
>
> Found Sword library: D:/BT/sword/lib/vcppmake/vc8/Debug/libsword.dll
> Found Sword library dir: D:/BT/sword/
> Found Sword include dir: D:/BT/sword/include
> Checking for required Sword version 1.6.0...
> CMake Error at cmake/FindSword.cmake:89 (MESSAGE):
>   Sword version check program could NOT be compiled: Change Dir:
>   D:/BT/appbuild/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Forget the previous one, I had mistake in the Path variable. Now it
finds the library, but:

Found Sword library: D:/BT/sword/lib/vcppmake/vc8/Debug/libsword.lib
Found Sword library dir: D:/BT/sword/lib/vcppmake/vc8/Debug
Found Sword include dir: D:/BT/sword/include
Checking for required Sword version 1.6.0...
CMake Error at cmake/FindSword.cmake:99 (MESSAGE):
  Installed Sword version is NOT ok! Check program said: Exit code
0xc0000135

Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:63 (FIND_PACKAGE)

  Yours,