[bt-devel] SWORD and BibleTime on 64bit OSes (was: Re: Qt versions and Hardy Backport of Bibletime 2.0 )

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sun May 31 20:54:03 MST 2009

John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> Absolutely wonderful! I'm really looking forward to being able to use
> BibleTime again assuming the 64 bit issues with Sword have been
> resolved.

Well, I'm doing the main packaging work on a 64bit Ubuntu system here,
so I think they must already be solved... are there any specific issues
I could test for you, or any bug numbers in the SWORD bug tracker I can
look up?

Basic use of SWORD and BibleTime on Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04 amd64 definitely
works fine for me, but I'm not a BibleTime "power user".

Jonathan