[bt-devel] RFC: the release announcement

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat May 30 03:58:23 MST 2009

John A. Sullivan III wrote:

> I'm actually not certain about that second point.  I've been away from
> BibleTime for a while because of the 64 bit Sword problems but I believe
> both the Douay-Rheims and Vulgate are available which both contain the
> deutero-canonical books.

Thanks for the suggestions, some of them were integrated by Jonathan
Marsden. About the modules using new versifications - besides WLC in the
CrossWire Beta repository I didn't find any in the repositories. I added
"many" to the clause, though, so it shouldn't be too inaccurate :)

The announcement is now in the real page. Small corrections are still
welcome even without discussion, but please be conservative. I'll write
a piece of news to the CrossWire news later.

I believe Martin and Joachim are admins for our freshmeat page. Could
you update it? And if anyone knows a place where BT could be advocated,
please tell us or DIY.

--Eeli Kaikkonen