[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0 rc1 Ubuntu Packages now available on developer-testing PPA

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Wed May 27 13:55:23 MST 2009

OOPS.  Apparently I never actually published my BibleTime 2.0~rc1 packages.

I just rechecked and rebuilt them, and they are now being built in the
~pkgcrosswire team PPA at
https://launchpad.net/~pkgcrosswire/+archive/developer-testing/ for
anyone interested in testing them.  They should be downloadable in a few
more minutes.

Current plans are to have SWORD 1.6.0 packages ready for upload to
Debian unstable tomorrow, May 28th, with packages for front-ends that
use them (including BibleTime 2.0) following shortly after that.  Once
they are in Debian we will then work to get them synced into Ubuntu Karmic.

Jonathan