[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0.rc1 released

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:00:33 MST 2009

Martin,

I'm still having trouble with SWORD detection on Mac and Windows, but
strangely the same linking bug doesn't manifest in final link time.
The compiler complains of the missing symbol for the InstallMgr used
in the link test.  For the time being, it's possible to manually set
those missing SWORD values in the CMakeCache.  I don't think I'll get
a chance to look at it before mid-June (I'm getting married in 10
days).  If someone else wants to toss together a Windows or Mac build,
it shouldn't be too terribly difficult if you follow the directions on
the Wiki and just adapt slightly (detection should just be looking for
sword/ instead of sword-<version>/ on Windows now).

I'll catch you all on the flip side.

--Greg