[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0.beta3 released - i18n freeze - preliminary release schedule for discussion

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun May 17 15:00:05 MST 2009

Gary Holmlund wrote:

> I believe the mag window is fixed now. I added a test to ensure the
> cursor is over the original windows when the timeout occurs.
>
> I would like for Eeli to verify it works ok for him and then you will
> have a green light.

It seems to work now, thanks!

But I see another problem which is probably not related to this one.
Actually I think I have seen it already with KHTML. Sometimes the Mag
updates get "stuck" so that nothing happens when I hover the mouse.
Usually it happens after opening a window when I start hovering on it.
But sometimes it seems to happen even when it has already worked for
some time. It may not be easy to repeat, but it seems to happen quite
often when I open the RMB menu, hover over the display window, close the
RMB menu by clicking on top of the display window and hover over it again.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a showstopper?

--Eeli Kaikkonen