[bt-devel] Next: 2.0beta3? Or RC1?

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon May 11 04:39:39 MST 2009

Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

> Now it's time to get other possible issues solved or fix, report or vote
> any bugs you want to be fixed before the 2.0 final. There are quite many
> open bugs and wishes in the tracker - please see if you find any of them
> critical or important. It would be useful for us to take some time and
> read the bug reports through.

I immediately found a new one when I tried to confirm 1882718.

I opened Matt 11:10 and hovered over "messenger". The Mag changes
properly to show the contents. However, when I move the mouse to the Mag
  or to the Bookshelf, the Mag contents change to show some other word.
Sometimes the same thing happens when I open the RMB menu and move the
mouse over it.

Is it possible that the timer is still going on and then updates the Mag
to the last word on which the mouse hovered, even though the mouse
didn't stop over some word? Gary, can this be caused by the WebKit
migration?

--Eeli Kaikkonen