[bt-devel] OSIS crossrefs rendering bug (added by Martin, patch by Troy - BibleTime or Sword bug?)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sat May 9 00:34:19 MST 2009

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> Hey Eeli.  I'm not sure I understand.  Does the delta in 946 cause the
> problem, or does it not sufficiently fix a problem which happens with
> the newer engine?  Or is everything now fine?
>
>     -Troy.

It doesn't work as it should. As I understand it, the delta was added to
make OSIS footnotes work with  Sword >= 1.5.10. Probably it has never
worked completely, unless the bug is in Sword and in very late version,
maybe >= 1.5.99. I have only 1.6RC3 and 1.5.9 for fast reference so I
haven't tested every revision.

Sorry about being vague - I was already too familiar with the problem.

It's been reported in:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2719479&group_id=954&atid=100954

I just added a more detailed comment there. Hope it helps.

--Eeli Kaikkonen