[bt-devel] mercurial repo

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:36:16 MST 2009

I have to say I'm startlingly disappointed with TortoiseHg.  I have
installed and reinstalled it on my system and it refuses to give me
the shell extensions.  It insists that I use the command-line
interface... which is the whole point of getting Tortoise instead of,
e.g., a version for Cygwin or the like.

No thank you.

--Greg