[bt-devel] mercurial repo

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Sat May 2 10:10:52 MST 2009

On Saturday 02 May 2009 16:56:34 Thomas Abthorpe wrote:
> It reminds me of git, the notion of commit your change, then push your
> change to the repo, extra steps for a lazy person :)

We're using bzr for openlp.org, and it's actually really awesome. You can
develop a certain feature in a branch, and then only when it's ready you merge
it back into trunk. We're using Launchpad.net (it had bzr before SF.net) and
it's even got merge requests and reviews and things, which really promotes a
code-review workflow, which helps to stop bugs and improves code.

DVCS++

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za