[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2719479 ] the second cross-reference not displaying

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 28 14:58:43 MST 2009

Bugs item #2719479, was opened at 2009-03-28 14:21
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by dpcacy
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2719479&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / Bible display window
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
I originally opened bug #2021904 and it was recently closed, but I don't think the problem is solved.  Using BibleTime 2.0.alpha3 (but says alpha2 when I run it?), the first cross-reference in a verse will show up, but not the second.  Gen 1.14 is an example.  Gen 1.26 is an example of the second and third cross-references not displaying, but only the little blue square brackets.

I'm uploading a screenshot of these two verses.