[bt-devel] Windows Alpha 2?

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 3 02:08:34 MST 2009

Hi Greg ........

Greg Hellings wrote:
> Anyway, I built together a new installer, available from
> http://www.utdallas.edu/~gsh062000/WinInstaller.msi
That's fantastic.  (The installer is horrible.  I hope Win. BibleTime
will be packaged in something nice like NSIS before it gets to Beta).
Once installed, just brilliant.  Icons OK, bookshelf manager fine etc. etc.

BTW - with regard to support.  I have given away one or two old boxes
that really are not up to running anything later than Win 98.  They run
BibleCS OK, but if BibleTime is able to work under '98 I would put that
on (assuming I give any more away!).

God bless
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).