[bt-devel] Windows installer tool choice (was: Re: Windows build system)

Thomas Crawford tjcford at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 18:42:34 MST 2009

Hey, guys, the last Windows software that I bought and that I can installed
on my lone windows box is Windows 9.x.  I did buy a laptop that had an OEM
XP on it, but that software can't be used anywhere but on my laptop.

It seems to me that there are a lot of folks that will be using Bibletime on
Windows 9.X.

Tom Crawford