[bt-devel] Windows (again)

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Sun Mar 1 14:40:42 MST 2009

Matthew Talbert wrote:
>> It may be caused by a wrong condition variable. I can't check what variables
>> your system sets. You can look at it in the cmake man page and change it
>> yourself if you want to. In particular, I didn't use WIN32 because this
>> issue depends on the compiler, not OS.
>
> WIN32 is defined by MSVC as well as MinGW. I do not know about Cygwin,
> but if MSVC and MinGW are your targets, there's no problem using
> WIN32.

It shouldn't use WIN32 because it depends on MSVC only, not MinGW. MinGW
uses gcc options, MSVC doesn't. It's the MSVC variable which I can't
test because I don't have Visual Studio. At the moment we use only VS so
we could use WIN32 variable, but I want to do it right so that we don't
need to change it later.

--Eeli Kaikkonen