[bt-devel] Windows Fixes - svg vs png

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 1 00:42:16 MST 2009

Hi there .......

Gary Holmlund wrote:
> On Windows it gets down to looking for the plugin and it has not been
> loaded. It is there at \qt\4.4.3\plugins\iconengines\qsvgicond4.dll.
Am I missing something here?  The .dll may be there in the developer
files, but Windows is very unforgiving and needs .dll's to be either in
the shared win32 directory or in the path or (best) in the bin
directory.  The current install does not seem to include the .dll at
all.  Try putting it in the .bin directory of the Ziphos install.

Or am I being completely stupid?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).