[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.1.beta1 released - please test

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Jun 28 08:46:37 MST 2009

Hello all,

in accordance with our schedule
(http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Development_Plan), BibleTime 2.1.beta1 was
released today.

Changes since 2.0.1:
-many user interfac translation updates
-new Brazilian handbook translation
-Bugfixes
	-Config Dialog does not open for first time starting of BibleTime
	-Config and Bookshelf Manager dialogs will remember their last
		size and position
	-Fix warning coming from document_magnifier.svg
-Build changes: Sword 1.6.0 and CMake 2.6.0 are required now

Please test the package. Release date is scheduled for 12.07.2009 (2 weeks
from now), I hope to prepare a rc release next weekend. Hopefully some more
bugfixes will make it in until then or until release.

A personal note: sorry for being silent lately, but I started a new job which
puts me under load. I probably won't have time to work on the code until the
2.1 final release.

mg