[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Bugs-2802368 ] Segmentation fault

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 6 19:23:31 MST 2009

Bugs item #2802368, was opened at 2009-06-06 19:15
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by gholmlund
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100954&aid=2802368&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend / View
Group: new bug

Initial Comment:
After installing bibletime-2.0.tar.gz from Sourceforge.net I start Bibletime in a terminal or by clicking on the executable and I get a "Segmentation fault" with no back trace.

So I installed the debug version but I'm not sure how to use it.

The debug version was installed in /bibletime-2.0/build/install/bin and it said to open it there so I did and the "Segmentation fault" still happened with out a back trace.

Also, I need to be in root in order to run bibletime 2.0 with out getting a "Segmentation fault" when starting bibletime in root an out.txt file is created, the latest is attached here.

Also, when trying to click on buttons in the main screen the whole display blinks on and off, this happens every time.

Date: 2009-06-06 19:23

Message:
There is a known issue in  BT 2.0 with it outputing an out.txt file. This
has been fixed in BT 2.01. I suggest trying it next. I don't know about the
blinking display.