[bt-devel] Fwd: Automatic crash report generated by DrKonqi for bibletime.

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sat Jun 6 14:36:16 MST 2009

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Another issue reported to our support email address.
> Is this a known issue?

Interesting stack trace... untar fails because it strcats more data than
it has space for, as I read it.  Can we find out which module the
reporter was attempting to install at the time?  This might be a
corrupted file being decompressed/untarred?

> Does anybody know about 2.0 packages for SuSE?

I tried to look, but sf.net seems to be down right now, and
http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Packaging has no info on SuSE packages.
 Who created the BibleTime 1.7 ones for SuSE?

Jonathan