[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.0 icon issue and menu slowness (was: Re: BibleTime 2.0 released )

Thomas Crawford tjcford at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:46:01 MST 2009

I get the delays on a Fedora 10 box, using the svn version of bibletime, and
the tar ball of sword 1.6 off the crosswire server.  The main delays come
when opening the groups under the bookshelf.

Also, on an old IBM thinkpad X22 running Ubuntu 9.04, I don't have any icons
on the menu bar of bibletime  I used the repository on
lauchpad.net/~crosswire to get their sword (1.6), bibletime and xiphos

Tom Crawford