[bt-devel] Config Dialog HotKey Editor

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 12:36:05 MST 2009

Personally...

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Eeli
Kaikkonen<eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Jul 2009, Martin Gruner wrote:
>
>> Gary,
>>
>> this is so GREAT!
>
> Yes, truly, indeed!
>
>> Hotkeys is let's use that. In eclipse, it's even only "Keys".
>>

> I'm not sure. KDE, OpenOffice and Firefox use "Shortcuts". How about
> Mac? Or Windows? Gnome? We should choose the one which is most familiar
> to our users on their environments.

"Shortcuts" seems more explanatory.  "Keyboard Shortcuts" is what the
Gnome Terminal application uses.  I can't remember the last Windows
program I saw that had configurable shortcuts.  If anyone has one they
want me to check, I'd be happy to.  "Hot Keys" is another one I've
heard used, but mainly in computer games.

--Greg