[bt-devel] BibleTime 2.1 released

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Sun Jul 12 10:15:21 MST 2009

Hi all,

BibleTime 2.1 was released today.

Changes since 2.0.1 are:
  - many user interfac translation updates
  - new Brazilian handbook translation
  - Bugfixes
        - Config Dialog does not open for first time starting of BibleTime
        - Config and Bookshelf Manager dialogs will remember their last
                size and position
        - Fix warning coming from document_magnifier.svg
  - Build changes: Sword 1.6.0 and CMake 2.6.0 are required now

Please find the download at https://sourceforge.net/projects/bibletime/files/.

Thank you for all who contributed to and helped make this release happen!

The next release is scheduled for 26.08.2009.

@Developers: SVN Trunk is open again to receive all your great changes that
are supposed to be part of 2.2. A branch "bugfix-2-1" was created to faciliate
bugfix releases based on 2.1. So if you fix a critical bug, please do so BOTH in
TRUNK and the branch mentioned.

A personal note: I'm back home and will be around this week (I'll try to find
some time for BibleTime), but away from next weekend for about 3 weeks. This
means that I'll return at the end of the merge window for 2.2. I still hope
that Gary, maybe Eeli and others will have more time than I will to keep
BibleTime development running.

Blessings to all of you!

mg