[bt-devel] Dylon: My 1st contrib!

Dylon Edwards integr8e at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:20:01 MST 2009

Sorry for the dups, I've just begun playing around with KMail and IMAP, and sending the message "supposedly" failed twice (due to a changed password), with no message it would complete the transaction after the connection was reestablished :P

As such, I feel kinda' stupid and wish to reclaim my dignity ... please give me a simple homework assignment for this week, something needed that a new dev could accomplish.  I should be able to work it around my school stuff, and need to improve my C++ skills anyway, so I'm up for suggestions.

--
SSWJ - Stay(ing) Strong With Jesus, Always!