[bt-devel] [ bibletime-Feature Requests-2534793 ] Order of folders in Bookshelf

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 25 03:34:21 MST 2009

Feature Requests item #2534793, was opened at 2009-01-25 07:11
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eelik
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350954&aid=2534793&group_id=954

not just the latest update.
Category: Frontend
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Could you make it possible to re-arrange the order of folders in bookshelf? E.g. if I create a folder A within bookmarks and subsequently folder B, then (from top to bottom) they show as folder B and folder A within Bookmarks. However, I would like to drag and drop folder A on top of folder B, but that is not possible (in version 1.6.5.1)

Date: 2009-01-25 10:34

Message:
In the latest 1.7svn the bookmarks classes have been rewritten and this
feature has been implemented. It's possible to move or copy (in 1.6, only
copy) a bookmark or several bookmarks or single folder (with everything
inside it) to almost any place.