[bt-devel] QtWebKit

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 21:29:49 MST 2009

I checked in the QtWebKit code. I created a new BtHtmlReadDisplay class
which is a replacement for CHTMLReadDisplay. It uses a javascript file,
bthtml.js and another class called BtHtmlJsObject. The BtHtmlJsObject is
the c++ code that can call the javascript or be called by the
javascript. It has to be a separate class.

There are several #if statements put into other files. The OPTION to
compile with QtWebKit is in the CMakeList.txt file in the top directory
and is currently turned "OFF". Just change the OPTION to "ON", delete
the build/CMakeCache.txt file, and recompile.

Things that work:
  Text display
  Scroll to anchor
  Drag/Drop
  Mag Window

Things that don't work yet:
  right mouse context menus
  left mouse link click

I will keep working on these remaining issues.

Gary