[bt-devel] QtWebKit DOM access

Daniel Glassey dglassey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:47:14 MST 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Gary Holmlund <gary.holmlund at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am open to any of these methods. I may just continue development locally
> for now.

Please use version control in some way so there is a backup. We don't
want to lose your work if anything happens to your local machine!

I can't suggest offhand which of the many ways to do that would be
best for you, but things like git and bzr can interact with svn and be
used for local version control. Then you can 'publish' your repo to a
webspace.

Or maybe the ifdefs will be enough to keep developing in trunk until
release candidate is released  :)

Regards,
Daniel