[bt-devel] crash while using mag window and LXX

jdc jdc.email at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 08:13:04 MST 2009

1.7 beta 3 (latest SVN as of Jan 12, 2009)
The version (SVN) from Nov 6, 2008 did the same thing.  This is why I
grabbed the latest SVN.

There are several in Gen 1:3-4   (specifically the greek words look like
(kai) and (oti) )
I can hardly move my mouse around without it crashing.

I have installed...
Bibles:
    English: ALT, ESV, KJV, LITV, NETfree, YLT
    Greek: Byz, IGNT, LXX, Tisch, TR
    Hebrew: Aleppo, BHS, HebModern, WLC

Lexicons and Dictionaries:
    English: CBC, ISBE, Nave, StrongsGreek, StrongsHebrew
    Greek: GreekHebrew
    Hebrew: HebrewGreek

Glossaries
    Engish: ERen_grc, ERen_he