[bt-devel] Some pictures

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Thu Feb 26 15:21:39 MST 2009

Greg Hellings wrote:

> Do you actually have the .png files?  I don't have anything installed
> on my system that will even acknowledge an SVG file, and I've never
> been able to successfully find a tool to do so.  But the addition of
> the PNG files will also allow me to make a .ico file to be used as the
> image in the Start Menu item.

Until someone does a batch conversion you can test with any image, even
with a screenshot of BT running on Windows. It will just look a little
bit weird. Qt should scale the pictures to correct size.

BTW, I changed also the wrong "i" in cinfodisplay.cpp.

Is the patch after removing <pthread.h> still needed? If it is, could
you put it (and all patches) to the wiki page? It would be easier to
find them there than from several mails.

--Eeli Kaikkonen