[bt-devel] Some pictures

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 15:04:09 MST 2009

Eeli,

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 3:55 PM, Gary Holmlund <gary.holmlund at gmail.com> wrote:
> Eeli Kaikkonen wrote:

>>> This is the best explanation I can think of - and it might be worth
>>> looking around the Qt lists.  Of course, it could also be just a bug
>>> where building on Vista causes the SVG support on XP to break somehow.
>>>

>> I just commited support for png images. You can replace any of the svg
>> icons with a png one and test if it works on Windows. BibleTime now looks
>> first for the .svg icon and if it's not found it looks for the .png version.
>> For example, you can replace back.svg with back.png.

Do you actually have the .png files?  I don't have anything installed
on my system that will even acknowledge an SVG file, and I've never
been able to successfully find a tool to do so.  But the addition of
the PNG files will also allow me to make a .ico file to be used as the
image in the Start Menu item.

> Switching to png will get rid of many warnings. All thouse warnings about
> "Couldn't resolve property: linearGradient..." are generated when loading
> the svg files. It appears that Qt expects this property to be in the svg
> file and it is not.

Ah - that would be nice.  I had been wondering what that was from.

--Greg