[bt-devel] Some pictures

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Thu Feb 26 08:52:47 MST 2009

Hi there .......

Matthew Talbert wrote:
> As far as setting SWORD_PATH goes, Xiphos does not set it during
> installation although we have discussed setting it then.
I wrote a bit of code in the SwordReader installer that finds the Sword
Path by recursing through the current drive (I needed this to work on
the Pocket PC internal 'drive').  It simply looks for mods.d and
modules.  It might be worth considering something like this as a
possibility if SWORD_PATH doesn't exist.  I think my SwordReader Sword
Path code has probably become redundant, but I still have an archive if
David has removed it from the current SwordReader svn.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com