[bt-devel] Last Windows Huzzah for tonight

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:02:03 MST 2009

Eeli,

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 9:29 AM, Eeli Kaikkonen
<eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:
> Quoting Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>:
>
>> 2>cswordmoduleinfo.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
>> "public: static class lucene::document::Field * __cdecl
>> lucene::document::Field::UnStored(char const *,char const *,bool)"
>> (?UnStored at Field@document at lucene@@SAPAV123 at PBD0_N@Z) referenced in
>> function "public: virtual void __thiscall
>> CSwordModuleInfo::buildIndex(void)"
>> (?buildIndex at CSwordModuleInfo@@UAEXXZ)
>
> Could this be the problem/solution? See the difference in
>
> http://ohnopublishing.net/doc/clucene-0.9.21b/html/
> classlucene_1_1document_1_1Field.html
>
> and
>
> http://clucene.sourceforge.net/doc/html/classlucene_1_1document_1_1Field.html

I don't see any glaring differences - if you could elucidate me on
what you saw, it would help.  Personally I'd like to see CLucene as a
direct BT dependency disappear completely and rather have just the
library's search functions used, but that doesn't seem to be anyone
else's opinion. ;)

--Greg

> It may mean that you need a specific version of clucene. I know near nothing
> about this, mgruner should be able to help more.

I'm building with 0.9.21b, which is the latest released version of
their source and the version I use in Linux and on my Mac.  But it
could be a problem with that version and Windows.

--Greg