[bt-devel] Last Windows Huzzah for tonight

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:59:39 MST 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 9:08 AM, Eeli Kaikkonen
<eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi> wrote:
> Quoting Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>:
>
>> 2>cswordbackend.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void
>> __cdecl rewinddir(struct DIR *)" (?rewinddir@@YAXPAUDIR@@@Z)
>> referenced in function "public: bool __thiscall
>> CSwordBackend::moduleConfig(class QString const &,class
>> sword::SWConfig &)"
>> (?moduleConfig at CSwordBackend@@QAE_NABVQString@@AAVSWConfig at sword@@@Z)
>
> rewinddir is in dirent. If we replace dirent with QDir or something else
> this should be solved.

Also, modifying dirent.h to include defs.h and prefacing the function
declaration in the .h file with SWDLLEXPORT got rid of the error - the
only reason I can think that rewinddir had the issue was that its
return type is void whereas the other 3 functions in there return a
different type.

--Greg