[bt-devel] Windows Build status

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:08:25 MST 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 6:37 AM, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org> wrote:
> I realize it might make more sense to just use QDir, but we have services in
> FileMgr to do most everything you need in a platform agnostic way:
>
> static signed char existsFile(const char *ipath, const char *ifileName = 0);
> static signed char existsDir(const char *ipath, const char *idirName = 0);
> static char isDirectory(const char *path);
> static int createParent(const char *pName);
> static int createPathAndFile(const char *fName);
> static int openFileReadOnly(const char *fName);
> static int copyFile(const char *srcFile, const char *destFile);
> static int copyDir(const char *srcDir, const char *destDir);
> static int removeDir(const char *targetDir);
> static int removeFile(const char *fName);
>
> If they're useful for you.

So I see them in the path Chris mentioned, but my question is: are
they already compiled into the libsword.dll, and I just need to
include the dirent.h, or do I also need to add dirent.cpp to my build
process to be able to link against those functions?  Using the SWORD
provided dirent is fine for now until a decision is reached by the
programmers.

--Greg