[bt-devel] Qt Only

Eeli Kaikkonen eekaikko at mail.student.oulu.fi
Mon Feb 23 02:07:19 MST 2009

Quoting Greg Hellings <greg.hellings at gmail.com>:

> Gary,
>
> Quick issue with CMakeLists.txt - when I run cmake it reports an error
> on line 92 where you didn't close a {} pair on the first variable.
> Adding that in makes it configure properly on my Mac, which has no KDE
> installed and Qt 4.4.1.  Also, chtmlexportrendering.cpp and
> cbtconfig.cpp and bibletime.cpp all report warnings during build, but
> no errors.

A general comment about warnings: quite many have crept in after we
removed the strict checking where warnings are treated as errors. We
should again turn it on or at least clean up the code. IIRC the
problem was the SWORD library code which produced warnings with some
gcc version - it makes the build fail if warnings are treated as errors.

> Currently the build stops at cswordsetupinstallsourcesdialog.h when it
> can't find sword/installmgr.h, which is thoroughly entrenched right in
> the middle of my sword include files.  Not sure why it's not finding
> that particular file - any ideas?

Not any other idea than the usual one: do you have had several sword
versions installed or have it in several places so that cmake finds it
in different place than where you are looking at?

--Eeli Kaikkonen